The minimum monthly billing for the first 9 M3 of water consumed is $62.53. Overage rate is billed at $5.02 per 1 M3.
The monthly sewer rate is set at $15.00.
Infrastructure Upgrade Levy
The monthly rate is set at $15.00.
If you are renting a home you will be required to put a $200 utility deposit down, when you stop renting the home you will have the deposit returned if there is no outstanding utility account.
New homeowners and renters
As a new homeowner or renter you are required to fill out a utility connect form, and as a renter you will need to fill out a water & sewer landlord/tenant utility agreement form.
If you would like to have your utility notice emailed to you, please note that a consent form must be filled out and emailed back to the Town Office.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms
- The Utility invoice will be provided to the subscriber as a pdf attachment via the email address supplied. Please note if you don't receive it in your inbox to check your junk or spam mail.
- It is the rate payer's responsibility to provide us with the correct email address and to inform the Town of Pense of any changes to your email address, phone number, etc. If you have not received your utility bill by the 1st day after the billing month please contact the Town Office at 306-345-2332 or email the firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Printed copies of your e-bill can be used to pay at the Town Office, online banking or by mailing a cheque or e-transfer.
When you agree to the terms you will no longer receive a paper copy from Town Office.
Payment can be made via internet banking:
- Add payee
- Search Town of Pense or Village of Pense
- Choose Tax or Utility depending on which you want to make payment to
- Follow the prompt on your internet banking
- Account numbers will start with 345 followed by the first 4 digits of your account number found on your utility bill
Information for when we have a power outage
When the power goes out please give our staff time to get to the pump house to turn on the backup pumps. We ask residents to keep water to a minimum usage as we use a backup generator for the lift station.