If you would like your tax notice or assessment notice emailed to you, please note that a consent form must be filled out and emailed back to the Town Office.
Link: Consent Form here
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms:
- The tax notice or assessment notice will be provided to the subscriber as a pdf attachment via the email address supplied. Please note if you don't receive it in your inbox to check your junk or spam mail.
- It is the rate payer's responsibility to provide us with the correct email address and to inform the Town of Pense of any changes to your email address, phone number etc.
- Printed copies of your e-bill can be used to pay at the Town Office, online banking or by mailing a cheque or etransfer.
When you agree to the terms you will no longer receive paper copy from the Town Office.
Payment can be made at the Town Office during regular business hours by cash, cheque or debit card.
We do not except credit cards.
Payments can be made via internet banking
- Add payee
- Search Town of Pense or Village of Pense
- Choose Tax
- Follow the prompt on your internet bank
If you would like to etransfer call the Town Office at 306-345-2332.